Skip to content
Twisted Orzo Salad
- 1 Box of Orzo
- Fresh Grape Tomatoes
- Can of Black Olives
- Fresh Basil
- Mozzarella Balls or Feta Cheese
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Olive Oil
- Purple Onions
- Cook orzo in boiling water for about 12-15 minutes, drain and pour back in bowl. Put in fridge immediately to cool for other ingredients to go in.
- Once dish with Orzo is cooled, pour 1/2 cup of olive oil in the bowl and mix well. Next pour 1/3 cup of balsamic dressing in and mix. If needed, add more!
- After you have cut all vegetable ingredients, add them one by one mixing them in the bowl evenly.
- Once all ingredients are mixed well, put back in fridge to cool.
- Once the dish is at the right cool temperature all you have to do is get a spoonful and ENJOY the refreshing and healthy dish!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.