Summer is a time full of busy gatherings and hanging out with friends!
This recipe is the perfect bring along to the pool, the lake, or even to the beach!
Plus.. who doesn’t love little yummy sliders anyways? Let's show you how to make this bad boys shall we?
- Hawaiian king rolls
- Cheese of your choice (but a smokey flavor just completes the dish)
- Shuptrine's Twisted Relish (hot or mild)
- Set out on a baking Hawaiian rolls
- Cut up ham and cheese squares to fit rolls
- place ham, cheese and a little butter on each roll top and bottom.
- add mayonnaise (if desired)
- bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes until a gold edge on the top of the rolls.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes and enjoy!!!